Skip to main content

Featured Story

Blockchain Capital Closes $580M Funds for Crypto Gaming and DeFi Investments

Blockchain Capital Secures $580 Million for Investments in Crypto Gaming and DeFi Blockchain Capital, a leading venture capital group, has successfully closed two new funds, raising a total of $580 million. The funds will be used to invest in various sectors, including infrastructure, gaming, decentralized finance (DeFi), and consumer and social technologies. This significant capital injection highlights the continued growth and potential of the blockchain industry. Early Stage Investments Fund A major portion of the funds, amounting to $380 million, will be allocated to early-stage investments. This underscores Blockchain Capital's commitment to supporting innovative startups and entrepreneurs in the blockchain space. By providing early-stage funding, the firm aims to foster the development of groundbreaking projects and technologies that have the potential to disrupt industries and revolutionize the way we live and work. Opportunity Fund In addition to the early-stage invest

Jimbos Protocol Offers Deal to Hacker and Threatens Legal Action: A Plan for Resolving the Recent DeFi App Exploit

As the lead developer of Jimbos Protocol, I am deeply concerned about the recent exploit that occurred on our decentralized finance application. News of the hack has spread like wildfire, causing a great deal of panic and uncertainty within our community. The situation has been exacerbated by the fact that the hacker has refused to return the funds, despite our repeated attempts to contact them. However, we have not given up hope. In fact, we have come up with a plan that we believe will resolve the situation in a fair and just manner.

The Deal

We have decided to offer the hacker a deal: return 90% of the stolen funds and keep the remaining 10%, or face prosecution. We believe that this is a reasonable offer, as it allows the hacker to keep a portion of the funds while also returning the majority of them to their rightful owners.

We have posted this offer on both the Ethereum network and our official Twitter channel. We hope that the hacker will see it and realize that this is the best course of action for everyone involved.

Threats of Police Action

However, we want to be clear that if the hacker refuses our offer, we will not hesitate to take legal action. We have already begun working with law enforcement officials to track down the individual responsible for the hack. We are determined to see justice served and will not rest until the perpetrator is brought to justice.

Moving Forward

The recent hack has been a learning experience for us. We understand that we need to do more to improve the security of our application and prevent similar attacks from happening in the future. We are already working on implementing new security measures and protocols that will make Jimbos Protocol a safer and more secure platform for our users.

We also want to take this opportunity to thank our community for their support during this difficult time. We understand that this has been a stressful and uncertain situation for many of our users, and we appreciate their patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issue.

In conclusion, we remain committed to resolving the situation in a fair and just manner. We hope that the hacker will take us up on our offer and return the funds to their rightful owners. However, we are also prepared to take legal action if necessary. We will continue to keep our community updated as the situation develops.


Trending Stories