Skip to main content

Featured Story

Transformative Shift: COTI Leads the Future of Privacy with Ethereum Layer 2 Adoption

million, to fuel the holistic development of its ecosystem. This initiative is designed to support projects and developers who are aligned with COTI's mission of enhancing privacy, security, and scalability within the Ethereum ecosystem. The Ecosystem Growth Fund represents a significant investment in the future of blockchain technology and underscores COTI's dedication to fostering innovation and growth within the industry. Advancing Privacy with Garbling Circuits Technology COTI's transition to Ethereum Layer 2 signifies a strategic shift towards scalable privacy solutions within the blockchain space. The adoption of Garbling Circuits technology enhances the speed, efficiency, and security of COTI V2, positioning the firm as a pioneer in privacy-focused initiatives. Garbling Circuits technology opens doors to a wide range of applications, including privacy-preserving wallets, decentralized exchanges (DEXs), private AI training, governance mechanisms, and more. Part

Insomniac Games Cyberattack: Leaked Files Reveal Exciting Details of Upcoming Spider-Man and X-Men Games

Sony game studio Insomniac Games has recently fallen victim to a cyberattack, resulting in the leak of a significant amount of confidential data. The attackers demanded a ransom of 50 Bitcoin, equivalent to $2 million at the time, in order to prevent the release of the leaked information. Despite the ransom demand, only 2% of the leaked data has been sold so far, leaving the remaining 98% to be published. This data includes files from Insomniac's highly anticipated Spider-Man 2 game, as well as a three-game X-Men contract between Sony and Marvel signed in 2021, and personal employee documents such as I-9 forms and passport scans.

The leaked X-Men contract reveals some interesting details about Insomniac's upcoming projects. According to the contract, their Wolverine game was originally scheduled to launch before September 2025. The second and third games in the contract are planned for release before December 2029 and December 2033, respectively. However, leaked files suggest that the Wolverine game is now expected to release in 2026.

In addition to the Spider-Man and X-Men games, Insomniac also has other projects in the pipeline. A leaked roadmap from July 2023 reveals plans for a Venom game, Spider-Man 3, a new Ratchet & Clank game, and an X-Men game. These purported leaks have already generated significant buzz online, with detailed information and footage of the upcoming Wolverine game being shared.

According to the leaked Wolverine roadmap, the game's alpha build is set to be shipped in late 2025, followed by a beta release in early 2026, and the full launch later that year. The leaked footage of the Wolverine game showcases a third-person perspective gameplay, allowing players to utilize Wolverine's iconic claws to climb buildings, track scents, and experience visions of X-Men characters like Mystique through the superhero's heightened senses.

The leaks also provide some insights into the planned Venom game. Set in a timeline between Spider-Man 2 and 3, the Venom game promises a thrilling 8-10 hour gameplay experience with 12 missions and three boss fights. Players will have the opportunity to play as both Venom and Spider-Man, as they navigate through a carnage-infested New York City.

While these leaks have undoubtedly generated excitement among fans, it's important to remember that they are still unofficial and subject to change. Insomniac Games and Sony will likely address the situation and provide official updates in the coming days. As for the cyberattack itself, it serves as a reminder of the ongoing threats faced by companies in the digital age and the importance of robust cybersecurity measures.

Comments

Trending Stories